TO ALL OF OUR PATIENTS
It has been an interesting Spring here in Boston, to say the least! Given the COVID-19 pandemic and the overwhelming public health crisis, we were not able to see patients in-person office since mid-March. This has now changed!! We are now able to see patients in the office, perform procedures and operate. We are closely following rules and recommendations from local and national health care and governmental authorities and will make changes to the schedule, as necessary.
As excited as I am to start working again, scheduling and office flow are different. Safety of our patients and staff is paramount. We have created effective and safe protocols for patient scheduling and care. Our goal is to be efficient in our scheduling and minimize unnecessary contact, while still providing the safe aesthetic treatments that you expect from us. We genuinely appreciate your patience in this crazy process! We are doing everything we can to get everyone that wants to be treated, treated in a safe and timely fashion. As always, please stay connected with us for updates via this website and social media.
Here are some new things to expect with our new protocols:
- COVID testing with temperature and symptoms screening for all staff
- Pre-appointment screening phone calls for all patients PRIOR to any office visit to minimize exposure and symptoms
- No common waiting area
- One patient per room, per visit
- Face masks are required for all patients that will be removed as necessary for procedures and evaluations
- Appropriate PPE for all staff
- CDC directed cleaning for all patient and staff areas performed throughout the day
- Virtual visits for some consultations and some follow up appointments
Should you need to order skincare products, kindly call, or email. We will be happy to coordinate getting the products to you to the best of our abilities. You can also go directly to https://www.seandohertymd.com/order-skincare-products-online to order.
These are unusual times and frustrating circumstances, but we are so excited about getting back to work and seeing our amazing patients! What continues to remain most important to us is that each of you and all our staff at the Boston Center, remain healthy, safe, and well.
Please click here for further information on our office protocols:
Please do not hesitate to be in contact with us should you have ANY questions. We will remain in touch, doing our best, to keep you informed.
We look forward to seeing you in the office VERY soon!
Sean Doherty, M.D.